TPO-46 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The opinions of celebrities, such as famous entertainers and athletes, are more important to younger people than they are to older people.Use specific reasons and exam

As a matter of fact, athletes and entertainers are famous enough to have a significant influence on society. Young people have a big motivation to see TV programs and other shows, so they will be more affected by these programs. In my view, I strongly believe that these two group of famous people have a big effect on young people more than others.
First and foremost, children are not mature enough to have many good experiences during their life, so they will be affected by some attractive programs. For instance, my brother was in Irvine University 6 years ago. He saw a huge show in the university and he felt in love with that person who was the entertainer in that show. He decided to marry her etc. After a while, he found out that many people felt in love with her and she got married before and has two kids.
Second, young people have many dreams about their future. They want to be famous and successful. Undoubtedly, they are looking for their dream job. Consequently, they will look for their goal in the society and these famous people are really attractive for young people. There is a big possibility for a young lady/guy to follow the manners of her/his favorite athletes.
Last but not least, school age students have some communities inside the schools to support some TV programs and have fun inside these groups. Most children want to be in an interesting group to find friends or have fun, so they will tend to register in these groups to be a member of them. Although being in these kinds of groups are not pleasant enough for some student, they will enjoy to hang out with each other in a calm atmosphere and having fun. As an illustration, I used to study in University of Isfahan, back in my home country Iran. One of my classmates created a group for new movies in channel four. Many students went to that group and they had a regular schedule for each weekend. I personally hate movies, but after a while I found out that I should go to this community, because I will be alone in weekends. These group effects are effective on young students.
To sum up, a show man not only is attractive for young people, but also is attractive for other ages. The difference is between the influence of them that which is huge on kids.

The reason three is out of the topic.

---------------------