tpo19 tas2

tpo19 tas2

Many people believe that in order to be wall-informed, a person must get information from many different news source; on the other hand, there are other group of people who believe that the one or two sources of news is enough to be well-informed. I agree with first group because of some reasons.

First of all, I believe that using a single source of news is not good because it may be some wrong or unbiased information in that news which is presented by the mentioned source; to explain more, for people who want to become certain about news' trust degree, they should use several source of news as a result. For example, when people looking for a political news, they should not just rely on one source because their used source may have some interests on that news, and present it unfairly.

In addition, one source for news may not have enough information about specific news; as a result, the source needs to be compared with other sources. For example, I was searching for the result of a soccer match on the internet last week, I checked the first website and they did not mention any information about that match; as a result, I checked the second website and they did not mentioned any information too. I checked the third website, and they showed the match result. Finally I checked the last website, and the result was the same as the third website. After all this, I checked the sport news on television and the result was different.

Finally, people should be able to use different source of news to get the idea of the news presenters; thus, they can trust on the news. Some news program, websites, or newspaper uses some bad and unfair ways to attract more visitors. They, for example, use beautiful design, hire some attractive reporter, or something else to attract new visitors. However, they may have some political reasons behind the scene. For example, they may have some interest to attract people to become member of a special political group or something like that. As a result, if people use many different news source, the problem is not going to occur for them.

Overall, I believe that in order to be well-informed, a person must get information from many different news sources because of the reasons that I mentioned above.

because it may be some wrong or unbiased information in that news

when people looking for a political news
when people are looking for a political news