TPO4 Task2Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than are today.

TPO4 Task2
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than are today.

Some people believe because cars have some negative effects on life styles they would be eliminated in the near future. On the other hand, some other think car companies will develop their products to be adapted with new situations.

Nowadays there are some concerns about cars related to limitation of streets and parking lots and some people prefer to don't use cars because of these kind of problems. In my opinion, government will be more serious about expanding streets and parking lots because they can't substitute any other device for cars. For instance they may force all new buildings to have enough parking lots and ban parking cars in the streets to ensure there are adequate space for cars to across. So by these kind of activities mentioned concerns will be solved and people will find cars the best option again.

Moreover, the environmental effect is one of the most significant disadvantages of cars and if this don't be solved it will dramatically decrease the penchant of using cars. In fact, cars pollute the weather and today there are many environment friends against cars and they really want governments to find a solution for this issue. However, the science is improving every moment and scientists are trying to make cars less destructive for environment. For example, scientists are innovating some new materials to replace them with traditional fuels in order to diminish cars weather pollution. It is crystal clear with these kind of innovations we will have some modern cars in the new future that will have the least possible negative effects on environment so the number of cars won't decrease.

Car companies gain a fair amount of money and car production is one of the most successful industries and there are many people who benefit directly of it. With these great interests car companies will try hard to upgrade their cars and persuade people to buy a car. For instance, modern cars don't need a driver at all and they offer the most possible options to provide a convenient travel for people. So in this way picturesquely if the number of cars doesn't increase we can say certainly it won't decrease.

Although there are many concerns against cars, car companies won't give up and they will try to show cars are the best option in every time. It is their job to persuade people that the advantages of cars hundred percent outweigh their disadvantages. In this way we will see modern cars with the least negative points and their quantity won't diminish.

some people prefer to don't use cars
some people prefer not to use cars

people will find cars the best option again.
people will find cars as the best option again.

if this don't be solved
if this isn't be solved

they will try to show cars are the best option in every time.
they will try to show cars as the best option in every time.

Sentence: For example, scientists are innovating some new materials to replace them with traditional fuels in order to diminish cars weather pollution.
Suggestion: Refer to cars and weather