Twenty years from now people will have more leisure time than they do now

Twenty years from now,people will have more leisure time than they do now.

When it comes to whether people in twenty years will have more leisure time than they do now, opinions vary from person to person. However, taking the advanced technology into consideration, my answer is definitely yes. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

First of all, there is no denying the fact that a new upsurge in robotics is in the making. As artificial intelligences wide application, robotics has lastly development as a branch of it. That means our people's lives will be changed in the corner. Let us review the history. In the mid 1800s, the industrial revolution modified the whole structure of English society and swept the globe in no time. We all know that in the past human resources, power of wind and running water were main sources people could get, but none of these were abundant and could continuously power the engine. However, the advent of steam power changed such dilemma. It could be used in factory to print press and to braid cotton so that people saved much time and energy in producing. Also, it was used in construction of the railway making the transportation much convenient. Therefore, the society was developing in unprecedented rate since industrial revolution. What I want to say is that history also set light to the future. Robots today just like the steam power in the past. As you see, today robots appeared widely on various occasions. It serves as housekeeper, cooking delicious meal and cleaning the house. It serves as the fireman, rushing into the fire and saving the victims. Also, it serves as janitor, guarding the doors and delivering the mails. Robots not only improve efficiency but also reduce manpower. Thus, I bet that people in the future will have much more leisure time because of the development of robotics.

In addition, Internet is creating another incredible path for us to obtain the leisure time. It has played an irreplaceable role in our daily life. Internet makes it easy to get the latest information from all over the world. More than that, it changed our traditional way of communication and shopping. According to a survey, more than 80 percent of people today use email to send message instead of talking face to face. They points out the reason that talking face to face wastes time because showing up costs them lots of time especially when they are in remote region. Besides, shopping on lines is also welcomed by consumers due to its time-saving and low cost. Therefore, Internet is gradually changing our life style, bringing more convenience and lead us to more leisure time.

To draw a conclusion, as Internet and robots become more and more widespread, efficient and convenient life style is a trend. Undoubtedly, people in the future are able to possess more leisure time.

Sentence: As artificial intelligences wide application, robotics has lastly development as a branch of it.
Description: The fragment has lastly development is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace lastly with adjective