what are some of the experiences that have shaped your outlook and the way you live now

what are some of the experiences that have shaped your outlook and the way you live now?

Every time I ask myself this fundamental question, I fail to find a proper answer: "What is required to live a happy live and how can I get them?" Life is very complicated and everyone learn constantly throughout his or her life. For me, the same applies. The valuable experiences I have acquired during college and summer works shaped my outlook and my lifestyle. I still use the important lessons I got during that portion of my life.

To begin with, summer works had a very crucial effect on my personality and lifestyle. Through working and contacting with managers and other employees, I have learnt some very important lessons for life. First, summer work helped me to develop a sense of responsibility. With the money I earned, I didn't ask my parents for money. In addition, I could relieve the economic burden of my parents. Second, I realized that life is very hard, no matter what you do or how you live. One must become, one must change in order to conduct a good life. Perseverance and vision are the two important factors leading a person to success. Third, summer work gave me the chance to experience how people use duplicity and treachery to survive and achieve their goals. I perceived that I should not trust anyone easily. Indeed, people change as their life circumstances change. If you tend to be a ship, wolfs eat you in a blink of an eye. If you tend to be a small wolf, bigger wolfs beat you down. In other words, I inferred that I should work with my eyes open and at the same time, try to be an honest and good man.

Add to the point, college was another breakthrough in my life. During my life at college, I had many substantial experiences that guide me to live better now. First of all, I've developed my social skills during college. As far as I'm concerned, communications are one of the most vital factors in life. With these skills, I managed to find so many friends, which are still an major part of my social life. Moreover, College assisted me to cultivate a sense of independency. It was the first time I was away from home and my parents. Furthermore, by living at dormitory at college, I learnt how to be patient and tolerant. Each person is different. Being tolerant is essential, because we need to live with different people during our lifetime.

To sum up, every event in our life is very important, because we learn a new thing from each. As my vantage point, summer works and college have had the most important effect in the way I live now.

everyone learn constantly throughout his or her life
everyone learns constantly throughout his or her life

Sentence: Moreover, College assisted me to cultivate a sense of independency.
Error: independency Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't always use 'I' as the subject of a sentence.