what is the best age to marry? use specific reasons:

It should be taken for granted that marriage is a controversial issue and the most important concern of all psychologists. the negotiate about the best time of marriage but there is no agreement among them. some people believe that the young should marry before 25 in spite of the fact that the others think that after 20 is the best age for making a family.

The first group is those who claim that the youth should marry before 20 because of some reasons. since the youth are the product of upbringing and representation of society, they are full of physical and mental energy to work and make their future, so this age is a good time for them to start and try to make ends meet. also, It is a good chance for them to take advantage of their chances because opportunity only knocks once and they should make themselves available for the new opportunities.

however. the second group is those who think they should not get married before 20 due to some main reasons. the first reason is that they are not mature enough to make a logical or reasonable decisions. Additionally they make most of their decision because they are under the influence of their feelings or emotions. The second reason is lack of experience. The young do not have enough experience to solve their problems, It can be illustrated that they will not be ready for the problems or difficulties that will be going to happen in their mutual life. In fact the key to success is mastering the art of problem solving and a lot of experience and skill is necessary for starting a new life.

To put it in a nut shell, marriage is something that needs many items. if people do not think or do not be ready for it, they will fail and experience defeat which will harm them physically and psychologically. I strongly believe that marriage after 20 is appropriate due to the maturity, experience, and less mistake.

the negotiate about the best time
they negotiate about the best time

or difficulties that will be going to happen
or difficulties that are going to happen