What is the most important tree in your country?

Palm tree is cultivated widely in my countey, since Mesopotamia period 6000BC.It is 30 meter tall with feathery leaves,lives for more than 100 year.It is ecomomically important ,not just for its tasty fruits,but the leaves are used for waeve baskets,and various parts of this tree have been used for medicine.

Every palm tree can produce 50-550lbs of date annually.From September through December ton-woven fruits are harvested .Depending upon the cultivar being grown,the date will be either soft ,semisoftor dry.The dry dates are the chewiest variety and store well,making them ideal for long trips or as survival food.These fruits are eaten by themselves or used in cereal,candy .Also,used to produse citric acid.

In addition,its leaves can be used for make hand-woven baskets.First,leaves are dyed to the desired color.Then women wrap the leaves around tight bundles or coils of fibers until the desired shape has achieved.

Moreover,the fruit date contains tannins,which make it an effective astringent,the fruit of this tree use to treat sore throats,cold,fever and abdominal pain problems.Also,tooth ache are reveiled by seed date paste.And,gum extracted from the truck can be used to treat diarrhea and urinary tract problems.

All in all,if you visit my country ,you will see this tree in all houses.My country is the country of the million palm tree.This tree helps my country economically and medicinally

its leaves can be used for make hand-woven baskets
its leaves can be used to make hand-woven baskets

Sentence: Palm tree is cultivated widely in my countey, since Mesopotamia period 6000BC.It is 30 meter tall with feathery leaves,lives for more than 100 year.It is ecomomically important ,not just for its tasty fruits,but the leaves are used for waeve baskets,and various parts of this tree have been used for medicine.
Error: countey Suggestion: countty
Error: waeve Suggestion: wave
Error: ecomomically Suggestion: economically

Sentence: Every palm tree can produce 50-550lbs of date annually.From September through December ton-woven fruits are harvested .Depending upon the cultivar being grown,the date will be either soft ,semisoftor dry.The dry dates are the chewiest variety and store well,making them ideal for long trips or as survival food.These fruits are eaten by themselves or used in cereal,candy .Also,used to produse citric acid.
Error: semisoftor Suggestion: semester
Error: ton-woven Suggestion: ton woven
Error: produse Suggestion: produce

Sentence: Moreover,the fruit date contains tannins,which make it an effective astringent,the fruit of this tree use to treat sore throats,cold,fever and abdominal pain problems.Also,tooth ache are reveiled by seed date paste.And,gum extracted from the truck can be used to treat diarrhea and urinary tract problems.
Error: reveiled Suggestion: revealed

No. of Words: 247 350 //Minimum 250 words wanted.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

----------------------