When people move to another country, some of them decide to follow the customs of the new country; others prefer to keep their own customs. Compare this two choices. Which do you prefer?

Some people claim that when they move to another country they follow the customs of them. Because they advocate that if they don’t follow their tradition they cant be attuned to their country. They speak as the way they speak, they dress like what they wear and they live how they live. Thus they stay far away from their ego. After a while they can forget their real tradition. So next generations can be unaware from their culture, who they are, where they are from etc.

However i completely disagree with this idea. First culture reflects our whole life and also it indicates our root. Devoid custom humans can be liken to stuffs and humanity exists with tradition as it like senseless. Most of civilizations waged war for to continue and to spread their culture. Because infact every human has a desire to participate a kind of group like culture,creed , religion etc. Becoming a member of a group make them feel powerful. So it motivates to many people to archive something. As our ancestor said “ united we stand united we stronger”.

Second even if these kind of people want to pursue them they cant be attuned to others culture because they couldnt be grown with this culture so they would have difficulties when they want to follow them. Maybe in contrast they would be belittle by the public for imitating them. Because no one can accept others who want to behave like them. If they dont accept, others cant be piece of one group so it make feel lonely in whole life.

All in all tradition is very essential for our life. If we reject it life can be meaningless without these values. Humans are more stronger when they are united and when they are stronger they can get easily what they want.

Becoming a member of a group make them feel powerful.
Becoming a member of a group makes them feel powerful.

so it make feel lonely in whole life.
so it makes feel lonely in whole life.

Sentence: Second even if these kind of people want to pursue them they cant be attuned to others culture because they couldnt be grown with this culture so they would have difficulties when they want to follow them.
Suggestion: Refer to others and culture

Sentence: Because infact every human has a desire to participate a kind of group like culture,creed , religion etc. Becoming a member of a group make them feel powerful.
Error: infact Suggestion: in fact