when you are assigned an important presentation for work or school, do you prefer to do it right away so that you can work on it a little bit every day or wait until you have a good idea about the presentation?

Giving a presentation is one the most significant issues people specially students and employees are concerned with. Every individual might encounter some situations in which he has to make a presentation and not until it has the quality required, is it considered as an admissible one. Regarding all of these facts, a controversial question is whether we should embark on making a presentation right away and develop it gradually or wait until we hit upon an idea. I personally, am of the advocates of developing a presentation gradually.

To start out with, one of the convincing reasons endorsing the thesis is that having developed the presentation gradually, we will have the opportunity to edit it inchmeal. To put it in other words, adopting this approach, not only paves the way for the develop-edit operation in each stage of which but also will buys us some time so that we will not be desperate for time inadequacy. To elaborate on, each person is inclined to giving a brilliant presentation. That being so, there has to be no flaws. As far as we are concerned, the fewer the better. Needless to say, to develop and edit gradually, will tremendously affect the procedure of diminishing the undesirable imperfections. In so doing, it is indispensable to steer a middle course between the developing and editing stages. As an illustration, the result of a research published in a journal concerning the effect of presentations on individuals careers, unveiled the fact that those persons developing and editing the presentations simultaneously and gradually, are more prosperous in giving them.

Another reason that cannot go unnoticed is that to work on a presentation a little bit every day, precludes us to be impatient. To put it in general words, the more you let your mind have rest, the more you have enthusiasm to proceed. Further more, not until you prepare a brief respite for your mind, is it able to operate in an efficient way. Delving further into the issue, a fresh mind can easily prognosticate the blatant errors and correct the existing ones. However it might not be always true. Waiting until a brilliant idea comes up with might be convenient. Broadly speaking, a considerable presentation is the one made from the best idea. To be more precise, having waited to find the most efficacious remedy,you might dream up some other ones but hardly ever can they have a direct bearings on the prosperity of your presentation. In so doing, finding out the best idea to prepare our presentation is a prominent procedure itself and demands a big deal of intellectual efforts.

Having thoroughly analyzed the issue, I reiterate that in analogy developing a presentation gradually is more functional than waiting for a suitable idea to emerge.To summarize the reasons, not only gradually developing provides an adequate amount of time for editing but also it will prevents us from getting bored.

but also will buys us some time
but also will buy us some time

not only gradually developing provides an adequate amount of time for editing but also it will prevents us from getting bored.
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: As an illustration, the result of a research published in a journal concerning the effect of presentations on individuals careers, unveiled the fact that those persons developing and editing the presentations simultaneously and gradually, are more prosperous in giving them.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to individuals and careers

Sentence: Having thoroughly analyzed the issue, I reiterate that in analogy developing a presentation gradually is more functional than waiting for a suitable idea to emerge.To summarize the reasons, not only gradually developing provides an adequate amount of time for editing but also it will prevents us from getting bored.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and prevents

Sentence: To start out with, one of the convincing reasons endorsing the thesis is that having developed the presentation gradually, we will have the opportunity to edit it inchmeal.
Error: inchmeal Suggestion: ?