Which do you approve of: marriage before or after the age of 30?

Since the dawn of humanity, marriage has been truly one of the most prominent and crucially important turning point in every human being’s life. This is incontrovertibly axiomatic fact which we all need to get married due to having children, satisfying our main innate needs, and other essential reasons. Nevertheless, there has been a heated controversy between people as to what is the best age for a youth to get married? Many people believe that one should get married before the age of 30, and many believe that the best age is after that. I subscribe to this view that married must come after the age of 30 on the grounds that one reaches financial stability, gets mature-minded and also he or she chooses his or her spouse by logical and reasonable reasons.

Financial issue is a substantial subject in a mutual life between wife, husband and also children in a family. At the age of 30 or after that, you probably have a proper job and also with high probable you live by your own. This job means you have a financial stability and becoming independent from your family. In today’s world, due to financial crisis which exist all around the world, especially in developing countries, a person should have a good financial situation that can accept the responsibility of another person. For example my uncle was about 22 and he didn't have any job at first. He got married and after that he faced with lots of troubles, most of them were related to his financial stability and his wife always was complaining about this circumstance. So, it stands to reason that money, job, independence, and other materialistic similar things are important factors and have a great significance in a joint life.

This is really important for a person to choose his wife or husband by his own, independently and also logically. At early ages of youth, for example 18, people are more emotional, specially girls, and this is likely that they pick out their spouse not by their wisdom. They should acquire such skills by experience during years and it is a time consuming process which one cannot gain it at the age of about 18. When you are about 30, you have met so many people in society and you can also compare quite a few varieties of personalities. The experience that you gain in this way,guarantees that you make the best choice. Therefore, it is more probable that one can find the desirable person when he or she is more than 30.

In summary, with all this taken into account, I believe that the best age to get married is 30 or after that. Because, at this age, by possessing a decent job and a suitable salary you can provide welfare for your family, that is your wife and your offspring. The tranquility of this life is more than when you have lots of financial problems. You can also choose your wife or husband with your wisdom, rationally and logically which is the result of years of experience and communication with other people in society.

one of the most prominent and crucially important turning point
one of the ... points

This is incontrovertibly axiomatic fact
This is an incontrovertibly axiomatic fact

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction and conclusion both. This will create duplicated content.