Which life to think better: important to ear large money or love comfortable life

I really want to live simple and comfortable life than to make large money. First of all I get questions in my mind when I read this essay statement that, why we need the money? why we earn the money? Then my brain reply the simple answer that to complete the human three needs that food,cloths and shelter. Then if we can complete our need with in few money then why we need large money. So I think more money means more tensionful and busy life.

The first reason is to support my view is that if you want to earn large money then you have to give your whole time to earn the money without enjoying your life. You are become so busy in your work. Suppose you have familly party but you can't attend it because you have very important meeting with client which may give you a very big deal and more money. Unforuneatly,you are not having time to attend your own family function. The consequences of this causes distress between you and your family member.That means you are earning money for family but family is not happy with this then what is the used of all this money.No personal life remain in your life.

Moreover, the second reason is that the universay truth is that ," Every one dead".You devote your whole life to earn large money then , when will you enjoy the life, when will you have comfortable life? Then what is used of this money. It going to be totally meaningless. So insted of earing large money ,earn as you need and enjoy your life.

So finally ,these reasons oppose me to earn large money. Instead of that I really like to enjoy comforatable life with my family. No tension- No over load. Only Happy and comfortness.........

I really want to live simple and comfortable life
I really want to live in a simple and comfortable life

Sentence: You are become so busy in your work.
Description: The fragment become so busy is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

No personal life remain in your life.
Description: The fragment life remain in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace remain with verb, past participle

Sentence: So I think more money means more tensionful and busy life.
Error: tensionful Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Suppose you have familly party but you can't attend it because you have very important meeting with client which may give you a very big deal and more money.
Error: familly Suggestion: family

Sentence: Moreover, the second reason is that the universay truth is that ,'
Error: universay Suggestion: universal

Sentence: So insted of earing large money ,earn as you need and enjoy your life.
Error: insted Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: earing Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Instead of that I really like to enjoy comforatable life with my family.
Error: comforatable Suggestion: comfortable

Sentence: Only Happy and comfortness.........
Error: comfortness Suggestion: No alternate word