Why do you think some people are attracted to dangerous sports or other dangerous activities? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

People are different, in personalities and reactions. Although some people strongly desire to have a normal life without any up-and-down events, some others are attracted to do dangerous activities such as risky sports. In my opinion, the latter group takes part in appalled events due to become free of routine life, to discharge of their feelings, and to pretend to bravery.

To begin with, the first reason to act dangerously is releasing from monotonous life. This is rose from this fact that modern technology turns out people’s life into a machinery frame in which every person has a defined strict task to do day in day out. Moreover, Life, in itself, is boring sometimes, completely independent of tech and its drawbacks. So, on account of such sakes, individuals tend to do dangerous activities such as going for high jumping or flying by kites. For example, lots of depressed persons compete in to-death sports, letting them to increase so-called variety in life style. Therefore, they go to jump down from a high bridge, to ride high speed devices at amusement parks, or go extremely down in the high seas. So, to avoid life’s routines, people sometimes behave dangerously.

Another significant fact which should be taken into consideration is that some think heart-beating activities as a healing way to discharge feeling. Since during excitement human body releases hormones into blood, this change strongly influences mental reactions such as happiness or sadness. Additionally, stressful moments are the best times for revealing of feelings. For an instance, when people are screaming at the bottom of their heart, they are ready for showing their senses such as happiness. They are able to yell, to cry out loudly, and to laugh whole-heartedly. For that, people can express their feeling in the moments of fear.

Finally and yet importantly, to pretend to be brave, people sometimes behave stupidly. Taking part in frightening events requires to be courageous because not all of people dare to do that; however, showing such characteristic often costs too much. On the basis of news, every year many of stupid adventurers lose their lives for jeopardizing in perilous circumstances, from burning their skin in car accidents with extreme speeds to falling from mountain. So, even adventurers should consider a line to not cross.

On the basis of what mentioned above, I am convinced that people have various reasons to carry out tremendous things. Though some reasons seem to be logic, people should hold a determined rule for their risk-takings.

due to become free of routine life
Description: Check books how to use 'due to'

This is rose from this fact that
This rose from the fact that

modern technology turns out people’s life into a machinery frame
Description: can you re-write this sentence? about 'turn out...into'

even adventurers should consider a line to not cross.
even adventurers should consider a line not to cross.

Pay attention to coherence. Go this link about coherence: http://www.testbig.com/question/coherence