You have decided to give several hours of your time each month to improve the community where you live in. What is one thing you will do to improve your community.

As I am living in a small community, I am suffering from poor culture of the public. I speculate that I could take great step in making the community's culture advance by spending a few hours per month for them. People in my town are so provincial, devout, and conventional, which has been causing that they didn't make progressed too much in their lives. With putting several hours in a month, I can lead the public to try to discern differently and carry out base on their mind and intellect rather than accomplishing with the basis of solely religion.

First, to improve the people's culture, the best way is getting them to study practical books, which will change the way of their thinking. Suppose how much it could be pragmatic and instrumental, if the people were familiar with the historically prosperous individuals through the books. No wonder, a big step can be to institute a group of voluntary teenagers, and young generations, who set up one or two meetings per month for studying greatly famous book about how to think and behave together. It figures that the books with great instructions and principles can pave the way of people's lives, and finally lead to great success in their beliefs, customs, habits, and attitudes.

Second, I will invite successful persons to my town for a talk, if I have chance for several hours to enhance my small community’s culture. People of my community need to listen to the famous people's words, those who could make good and did something beyond their religion and bias. Giving great speeches by them will be the most tangible and inevitable lessons for them to find their own ways. Furthermore, with taking population's stance, points, and comments, people's weak points in culture will be traced. As a result, with interpreting the other's attitude toward diverse subjects, my community's people might think over to alter and put away their bias. It will improve the culture and life quality of populations over a few years so that they could be creative and innovative in all aspects of their actions rather than being stable and still with strict beliefs.

Finally, I ponder that one of the most significant problems of my town is the public's culture, which is poor in all aspects. By taking all above-mentioned arguments in consideration, I reiterate that the best ways are getting them to study the books and second introducing great models as prosperous persons to them.

base on their mind
based on their mind

lead to great success in their beliefs
lead to a great success in their beliefs