integrated

integrated

The reading claims that the elephant -sized edmontosaur(Edmontosaurus) survived the winter by migrating south to more hospitable regions and provides three arguments that support the migration hypothesis. In contrasrt, the professor states that the hypothesis for migration is not convincing and she refutes each of the author's reasons.

First, the article avers that the edmontosaur's deit supports the migration hypothesis. However, the lecturer opposes this point by saying that the weather in slope was warmer than today and it has sunshine over 24 hours so the tempretures there create a good environment for growing a good vegetation. In fact, there is a lot of food in winter and there is dead vegetating during the winter, so they could survive. She mentions that they could eat the dead vegetation.

Second, the passage asserts that many edmontosaur skeletons have been unearthed from the same site and this suggests that edmontosaurs lived in herd. On the other hand, the professor counters this point by stating that living in herd doesn't mean that they can migrate. According to the professor, living in herd is to protect tha animals from their predators and not for migration. She says that rosine alks live in herd in forest west of the united states and they don't migrate from the forest. This appears a contradiction to the information made in the passage.

Third, the article posits that edmontosaurs were physically capable of migrating long distances. Conversely, the professor casts doubt on this point by explaining that the adults which have the ability to migrate long distances but what about the young edmontosaurs?. She argues that they are not physically capable to migrate long distances, so the adults will not leave them behind and they have to stay to survive and not to migrate long distances.

by migrating south to more hospitable regions
by migrating to more hospitable regions in south

Sentence: In contrasrt, the professor states that the hypothesis for migration is not convincing and she refutes each of the author's reasons.
Error: contrasrt Suggestion: contrast

Sentence: First, the article avers that the edmontosaur's deit supports the migration hypothesis.
Error: deit Suggestion: diet

Sentence: However, the lecturer opposes this point by saying that the weather in slope was warmer than today and it has sunshine over 24 hours so the tempretures there create a good environment for growing a good vegetation.
Error: tempretures Suggestion: temperatures

Sentence: According to the professor, living in herd is to protect tha animals from their predators and not for migration.
Error: tha Suggestion: than

Around 250 words wanted. some duplicate words like 'to migrate long distances'