Integrated essay suggested in TPO12

Integrated essay suggested in TPO12

In this set of material the topic of whether a teenage girl portrait owned by a member of the Austen family really belongs to Jane Austen is discussed. The lecture relates to this topic by adding the information about other evidences which cast doubt on this fact that the girl in this portrait is surely Jane Austen.

In the lecture, professor mentioned that in 1882 Jane Austin was dead 17 years before on which Austin’s family never see her themselves. According to him, endorsing portrait by her the family is not convincing. This is contradicts with what is written in the text on which her family clearly recognized it as a portrait of the author.

Moreover, the lecturer claims that the face in the portrait can belong to every relative in Austin’s family. According to him, in her time of teenage, her cousins also were at her age on which resemblance and age will justify. This also confounds the idea put forward in the text in which details of portrait recognized as the Austen’s face.

Finally, lecturer also asserted that when a society portrait painter embarked on selling portraits, Austen was 20 years old, older than what is depicted in the portrait. Therefore, the portrait can not belong to teenage hood of Austen. However, this evidence also rejects the notion posed in the text in which style links it to Ozias Humphery. Although Humphery was active in the period when Jane was the age of the girl in the painting, lecturer do not support this idea by the former reason.

In this set of material the topic of whether a teenage girl portrait owned by a member of the Austen family really belongs to Jane Austen is discussed.
In this set of material, the topic of whether a teenage girl portrait owned by a member of the Austen family really belongs to Jane Austen is discussed.

Sentence: In the lecture, professor mentioned that in 1882 Jane Austin was dead 17 years before on which Austin's family never see her themselves.
Description: The fragment before on which is rare

Sentence: This is contradicts with what is written in the text on which her family clearly recognized it as a portrait of the author.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and contradicts

her cousins also were at her age on which resemblance and age will justify.
her cousins also were at her age by which resemblance and age will justify.