People who are especially talented in solving problems that concern an understanding of space are said to have visual-spatial intelligence, a superior visual sense. People with visual-spatial intelligence are able to perceive patterns. They will notice im

People who are especially talented in solving problems that concern an understanding of space are said to have visual-spatial intelligence, a superior visual sense. People with visual-spatial intelligence are able to perceive patterns. They will notice immediately when a building, painting, or face is not symmetrical. They can recognize objects, both when the objects are seen in their original setting and when some part of the original setting has changed. Their ability to perceive patterns enables them to draw whatever object they see, usually after seeing the object for only a short time.
Typically, visual-spatial intelligence involves several related capacities, such as the ability to create and transform mental imagery, the ability to mentally rotate complex forms and ‘see’ objects from various angles, and the ability to draw a picture or map of spatial information. Visual-spatial skills are used when an individual works with graphic depictions--two-dimensional or three-dimensional versions of real-world scenes--as well as other symbols, such as maps, diagrams, or geometrical forms.
People with visual-spatial intelligence have a superior visual memory, or visual imagination, but this memory is abstract rather than pictorial—a kind of geometrical memory. A visual imagination involves the ability to predict and plan ahead. People with a visual imagination are skilled at understanding patterns, including patterns of mental reasoning, which enables them to predict actions and their consequences before these actions occur. For this reason, many people with visual-spatial intelligence love to play games.

Essay topics in audio

The article states that people with visual-spatial intelligence have special talents and skills such as superior visual sense, the ability to perceive patterns, recognizing objects and superior visual memory or imagination. In the same way, the professor supports the author’s points by providing an example of chess players.

Firstly, the reading claims that these people can quickly recognize the objects and perceive the patterns, and then draw the object they see, usually after observing it for only a short amount of time. Likewise, the professor explains how the chess players immediately understand the game patterns. According to the professor, if the chess board is set according to a pattern, they can remember the pattern and draw it after seeing the pattern only for a few second. In contrast, if there is no specific pattern in the chessboard, they cannot remember the pattern.

Secondly, the reading posits that people with visual-spatial intelligence are able to mentally rotate complex forms and see objects from various angles, two or three dimensions or as symbols and maps. Accordingly, the professor states that professional chess players can imagine the chess board and predict the movements. As the professor said, in blinded chess, the player does not see the chess board; another person announces the movements of other players. Therefore, he can remember the movements, strategy and overall pattern of the chess board.

Thirdly, the reading says that these people have a superior visual memory or imagination. In the same way, the professor indicates that chess players can not only remember the patterns of game, but also guess the line of reasoning and strategy of the other player. They can memorize the character and shape of their opponent and realize any specific movements with part of the opponent strategy, and then predict their next move.

To sum up, both the reading and lecture speak about people with visual-spatial intelligence and their unique talents. The reading summarizes their skills and characteristics and the professor provides an example of chess players to illustrate this.

Write the essay in 20 minutes. Don't need a conclusion paragraph.