Psychology is a natural science that descrebies and explains the psychological and sensory aspects of human behavior. It studies the causes, conditions, and immediate consequences of sensations and emotions. Psychologists view the human mind as a function

The article states that psychology is a natural science that deals with psychological and sensory aspect of human act , and provides three reasons of support. However, the professor explains that psychology is a social science that deals with human social behavior and mental activity , and refutes each of the author's reasons.

First, the reading claims that function of the brain is controled by chemical and mechanical laws, and human behavior is affected by these laws. The professor refutes this point by saying that humans act result from the interaction to enviromental, biological , and social factors.

Second, the article posits that psychology is based on objectively verified facts, like controlled experiments to supports their theories. However, the professor says that psychology uses subjective phenomena not objective. According to the speaker, psychology depends on qualitative and quantitative data to develop theories.

Third, the reading says that psychology has subfeilds depending on the mental status, like neuroscience. the professor opposes this point by explaining that psychology is divided to subtypes according to mental and social status. We also learned that theses subtypes rely on developmental process and the interpretation of human acts .

Sentence: First, the reading claims that function of the brain is controled by chemical and mechanical laws, and human behavior is affected by these laws.
Error: controled Suggestion: controlled

Sentence: The professor refutes this point by saying that humans act result from the interaction to enviromental, biological , and social factors.
Error: enviromental Suggestion: environmental

Sentence: Third, the reading says that psychology has subfeilds depending on the mental status, like neuroscience. the professor opposes this point by explaining that psychology is divided to subtypes according to mental and social status.
Error: subtypes Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: neuroscience Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: subfeilds Suggestion: subfields

Sentence: We also learned that theses subtypes rely on developmental process and the interpretation of human acts .

Double check spelling errors.

---------------------