Question-------Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they challenge the specific theories presented in the reading passage.Reading Passage--------------Animal fossils usually provide very little opportunity to study the actua

The article is about studying animal's fossil, and its advantages of revealing the nature of animal's living tissue. The reading provide three resons of support. However, the professor explains that it is hard to identify the nature of animal's tissue by fossil, and refutes each of the author's reasons.

First, the reading claims that a discovery show remnant of leg bone that has soft substance , the soft substance thought to be blood vessels. The professor refutes this point by explaining that the soft substance is not the trace of blood vessels. He states that the smooth substance could be something else, like the side products of bacteria. The bacteria side product is organic material that could be found in bones in the shape of hollow.

Second, The article posits that signs of the presence of red blood cell have been found , like the presence of iron, dark red center, size similarity, However, the professor says that the same signs have been found in other places where red blood cell are not expected to be found. According to the professor, the signs that mentioned above could come from other organs which have red minerals.

Third , the reading says that during the study, collagen fiber was found which is a major component of bone. The professor opposes this idea by saying that collagen could stay intact only for one hundred years. the study material age is seventy million years, That is why it is not possible to find intact collagen fibers. The collagen fiber could come from the researcher's skin during the discovery.

a discovery show remnant of leg bone
a discovery showed remnant of leg bones

the signs that mentioned above could come from other organs which have red minerals.
the signs that are mentioned above could come from other organs which have red minerals.
the signs mentioned above could come from other organs which have red minerals.

Sentence: The reading provide three resons of support.
Error: resons Suggestion: No alternate word