Standardized testing Standardized tests are exams given to students at the end of each academic year. The results are used to determine whether or not students move to the next grade level. As our society places more emphasis on education, many school dis

The article states that using standardized tests the students can receive the best education possible and provide three reasons in support. However, the professor completely disagrees with that and refutes each of the point made by the article. In addition, she provides three reasons in support.

First, the reading states that teachers must emphasize the appropriate material to make sure that their students will pass the test. On the other side, the professor disagree with this point and states that teachers must need freedom to educate their students and test not gives that freedom to teachers. In addition, it indirectly affects the professional student who needs teacher’s freedom to explain the educational concepts as per the students need.

Second, the article posits that the schools will rewarded as per the student’s grades and those who performing poorly get the necessary aid or actions. However, the professor says that, it is very unfair that the schools must acquire the good grades to get more aid. This spreads the negative impact on the students who are in schools, which did not get the good grades.

Finally, the article specifies that the result of the test provide help to the students who need it most. Like, student who fails the test stay behinds and receives more assistance on the same grade. On the other side, professor explains that how can we determine the students abilities from the test because each students have different learning style and what about the students who ill at the time of tests. We also learn that educational test are necessary but there is improvements also be necessary in test styles.

Sentence: On the other side, the professor disagree with this point and states that teachers must need freedom to educate their students and test not gives that freedom to teachers.
Description: The fragment professor disagree with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace disagree with verb, past participle

Sentence: Second, the article posits that the schools will rewarded as per the student's grades and those who performing poorly get the necessary aid or actions.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and rewarded
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to who and performing

Sentence: Finally, the article specifies that the result of the test provide help to the students who need it most.
Description: The fragment test provide help is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: On the other side, professor explains that how can we determine the students abilities from the test because each students have different learning style and what about the students who ill at the time of tests.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to students and abilities
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and students

Sentence: We also learn that educational test are necessary but there is improvements also be necessary in test styles.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and improvements