summarize the points made in the lecture ,being sure to explain how they cast a doubt on the specific theories in the reading passage. Professors on Tv

summarize the points made in the lecture ,being sure to explain how they cast a doubt on the specific theories in the reading passage.

Professors on Tv

The professor in the lecture refutes the benefits which are mentioned in the passage that , Professors appear on Tv get benefited for themselves ,university and the general public. She explains why it is not going to benefits for everybody.

Firstly ,she talks about the image of professor. When the professor appear on Tv then it will be not good for their image. This type of professor will be consider as a fellow not a scholar professor. Also they will not be invited by the important conference. Moreover they will not get any fund for their research.It means that professors not get any benefit from appear no the television. She refutes that appear on the television will help the professor to get publicity.

Secondly, she talks about the reputation of the university. If the professor appears on the Tv then they have to spend lot of time for the preperation instead of spend their time to attend the university meeting and to talk with students. It will not good for the university image. She also refuts that being on TV will get more admission and the donations.

Lastly, she talks about general public. she said that the tv channels want the only the academic title . They don't go in details. You can get this type of information from the news reporter. This type of programs not provide more information about subjcet. So she again refutes that it will provides more information for the general public.

When the professor appear on Tv
When the professor appears on Tv

will be consider as a fellow
will be considered as a fellow

not get any benefit from appear no the television.
not get any benefit from appearing on the television.

appear on the television will help the professor to get publicity.
appearing on the television will help the professor to get publicity.

This type of programs not provide more information about subjcet.
This type of programs does not provide more information about subjcet.

Sentence: So she again refutes that it will provides more information for the general public.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and provides

Sentence: If the professor appears on the Tv then they have to spend lot of time for the preperation instead of spend their time to attend the university meeting and to talk with students.
Error: preperation Suggestion: preparation

Sentence: She also refuts that being on TV will get more admission and the donations.
Error: refuts Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Lastly, she talks about general public. she said that the tv channels want the only
Sentence: This type of programs not provide more information about subjcet.
Error: subjcet Suggestion: subject