The Sydney Opera House Referring to the main points in the reading passage describe the Opera Sydney House Then using information from both the reading and the lecture then explains why the professor classifies the building as unique

The Sydney Opera House.

Referring to the main points in the reading passage, describe the Opera Sydney House. Then using information from both the reading and the lecture, then explains why the professor classifies the building as unique.

The passage described about the background and the construction of the Sydney Opera House. It stated that the house was designed according to Jorn Utzon plan which won the intensive international competition in 1956. The designer explained the building as a sculpture because people will see it differently if they look at it from different perspectives. The passage also stated that the opera house was designed fitly to the environment. Furthermore, the ribbed shells for the roof were finished even though it required engineering knowledge beyond that time. The building-up process eventually was accomplished after 17 years of problems.

The lecturer explained that the Sydney Opera House is very unique because of three reasons. For the first reason, the design of Sydney Opera House did not match to any style of popular architectural schools during the period that it was built up.

Next, the house design has represented success in mixing the art view into the architectural work. To an extent, the opera stand next to the river is looked like a ship in harbor. However, the lecturer pointed out that even though the building visually fit to the surrounding area, it could not be totally represented the organic principle because the function of the building does not fit to its environment.

For the last reason, the architecture used high technology to design the house and inform the engineers. This was the first time that the architectural work married to the high technology.

The essay is not right on the pattern.

The correct pattern:

para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3

Don't need to reiterate the contents of reading passages or as less as possible.

Don't need a conclusion.

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster