Task1:summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they oppose the specific points made in the reading passage.Reading:Communal online encyclopedias represent one of the latest resources to be found on the Internet. They are many re

The author states that the online encyclopedias have many critical problems that reduce their value in compare to the traditional printed encyclopedias and he supports his opinion with many reasons. The speaker, on the other hand, says that traditional printed encyclopedia will "never be perfect" and have lots of crucial problems.

According to the author, the online encyclopedias are not often perfect and may contain inaccurate information because all the user can edit them unlike the printed ones which are precise and written by experts. In addition, the reading states that the online encyclopedias are exposed to be hacked and that is not exist in the tradition printed encylocpedia. Moreover, the author explains how the traditional encylocpedias provides "a considered view of what topic to include" and that is not available in the other type.

The lecturer says that there are many ways to prevent hackers form editing the content of the online encylocpedia like using special editors . Moreover, the online encylocpedia are seen and read by many user all over the world so that is maybe more accurate than the printed ones which represent the author's attitude. Finally,the speaker explains the importance of the extra space that are available in the online encylocpedias and that make them more variety and interesting than the tradition printed encylocpedias which have just limited space and you are not able to write extra tips or notes.

in compare to the traditional printed encyclopedias
in comparison to the traditional printed encyclopedias

that is not exist in the tradition printed encylocpedia.
that is not existing in the tradition printed encylocpedia.

Sentence: In addition, the reading states that the online encyclopedias are exposed to be hacked and that is not exist in the tradition printed encylocpedia.
Error: encylocpedia Suggestion: encyclopedia

Sentence: Moreover, the author explains how the traditional encylocpedias provides 'a considered view of what topic to include' and that is not available in the other type.
Error: encylocpedias Suggestion: encyclopedias

Sentence: The lecturer says that there are many ways to prevent hackers form editing the content of the online encylocpedia like using special editors .

Sentence: Moreover, the online encylocpedia are seen and read by many user all over the world so that is maybe more accurate than the printed ones which represent the author's attitude.

Sentence: Finally,the speaker explains the importance of the extra space that are available in the online encylocpedias and that make them more variety and interesting than the tradition printed encylocpedias which have just limited space and you are not able to write extra tips or notes.

Not in a correct format.

The correct pattern:
para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster
----------------------