TOEFL integrated writing Endotherms

The article states that Dinosaurs are endotherms ( maintain body certain temperature irrespective of climate) like mammals and gives three reasons of its support. However, the professor argues that dinosaurs are not endotherms and refutes each of the points made by the reading.

First of all,the lecture claims that finding fossils in the polar regions does not mean that dinosaurs are endotherms. According to her, earlier polar regions are much warmer than today and part of the year was only cold and in that certain period the dinosaurs may have migrated or hibernated. on the other hand ,the reading asserts that finding fossils in such colder regions means dinosaurs have survived over there by maintaining their body temperature.

secondly, the reading and lecture contradicts each other on the point of dinosaur having their legs under the body. The professor claims that having such feature not necessarily explain that dinosaurs were running as suggested in the reading. The professor explained that the legs are to support the huge growth and weight of dinosaur and being large is always beneficial for the dinosaur.

Thirdly, the lecture posit that harvesian canals in the dinosaurs found in the growth rings are for thickening of the bone growth. she said the dinosaurs unlike other endotherms does not have an steady growth in each climatic condition. the professor said that dinosaurs have slow growth in cooler period nad rapid growth in warmer period which clearl proves that dinosaurs are not endotherms where as the reading claims that presence of harvesian canal like all other endotherms means dinosaurs are also endotherms.

having such feature not necessarily explain that
having such feature does not necessarily explain that

the dinosaurs unlike other endotherms does not have an steady growth
the dinosaurs ... do not have an steady growth

Sentence: Thirdly, the lecture posit that harvesian canals in the dinosaurs found in the growth rings are for thickening of the bone growth. she said the dinosaurs unlike other endotherms does not have an steady growth in each climatic condition. the professor said that dinosaurs have slow growth in cooler period nad rapid growth in warmer period which clearl proves that dinosaurs are not endotherms where as the reading claims that presence of harvesian canal like all other endotherms means dinosaurs are
Error: nad Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: clearl Suggestion: clear