TPO 1 Task 1

TPO 1 Task 1

Essay topics in audio

The professor casts doubt on the offered benefits by the reading passage for the idea which gives employees the option to work four day per week. His lecture is in direct contrast with the facts presented by the reading passage.

To begin with, if companies give their employees the opportunity to opt four-day workweek, they have to add new ones in order to compensate this change. Consequently, they are required to give new personel essential trainings and also they have to afford more health expenses. In the same breath, they have to prepare more spaces and computers for new members. so even though the payment for new employees be justifiable by reducing salary of old personel, these additional costs are a major drawback of this approach. On the other hand, the reading passage asserts companies don't need to spend additional money because four-day employees would only be paid twenty percent less than their usual salary.

Moreover, he claims that this new plan doesn't necessarily mean that companies will hire new employees. In fact, because of these additional expenexpenditures companies will ask their existing employees work more time to finish their stuffs. Along with this, they will expect their personel to do same work in just four days and this will gain them nothing but more unpleasant feelings. Therefore, government cannot make any profit by forcing companies to apply this new strategy. In contrast, the reading passage elaborates that this new policy will give country the chance to assess less jobless people.

Ultimately, he argues the claim that this new situation will improve life satisfaction level of employees by giving them extra time to spend with their family. Indeed, he mentions that in this new environment of their career they lack the luck to advance their position and income. In other words, they are more likely to lose their job because they seem less efficient for their company. Furthermore, may companies prefer five-day employees since they have more performance. In this regard this new rule will add employees more concerns by which their life's quality cannot be improved if it doesn't decrease dramatically. In opposition, the reading passage explains employees will experience a better life in a long term period of time.

Sentence: Furthermore, may companies prefer five-day employees since they have more performance.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to may and companies

Sentence: Consequently, they are required to give new personel essential trainings and also they have to afford more health expenses.
Error: personel Suggestion: personal

Sentence: In the same breath, they have to prepare more spaces and computers for new members. so even though the payment for new employees be justifiable by reducing salary of old personel, these additional costs are a major drawback of this approach.
Error: personel Suggestion: personal

Sentence: In fact, because of these additional expenexpenditures companies will ask their existing employees work more time to finish their stuffs.
Error: expenexpenditures Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Along with this, they will expect their personel to do same work in just four days and this will gain them nothing but more unpleasant feelings.
Error: personel Suggestion: personal

Write the essay in 20 minutes.