TPO 2

TPO 2

In the lecture, it is shown in an experiment that the result is totally opposite to the theorem in the article. The experiments were done on several groups of people to tell the results of group work after six months.

Firstly, many team members are free riders, but they can still get the benefit after the job achieved a good result. And the award on the talented person who actually engaged in the work can only be equal to other people in the group, which would bring a bad attitude to the man who actually work, because the outcome would only be valued by group. So, what has been said the benefit of gathering different people's knowledge and skills is absolutely wrong.

Secondly, the project would move slower, because it would be harder to settle a consensus in a group of people. Moreover, the people with big influence in the team would have negative effects on the movement of projects, because people don't want to take risks, so the idea would be so fragile if it is objected by one person, since people don't want to take the responsibility of failure which would be blamed on all of the members.

Finally, if someone noticed that their project has been off track and the leader insist on his idea, they may lose the opportunity to achieve the goal.

Some contents wanted from the reading passages(25%) too.

--------------------