TPO 24 Integrated Essay

TPO 24 Integrated Essay

In this set of materials the article posits that some materials which are founded in the T.rex's fossils seems to be the remaining of its blood vessels, and provides three reasons of support. However, the lecturer raises questions on the ideas and presents some evidence to refute them all.

First, the author of the reading passage states that many small branching channels are revealed when the T.rex's leg bone broke, which are like blood vessels. In contrast, the professor cast doubt on this point by saying that what the scientists found are the bacteria's products. According to the professor, after a long time bacteria fill the holes and spaces in the bones and they produces organic substance like branching channels. Therefore, these organic materials are what they found in the bones, not blood vessels.

The following explanations which is uttered in the article is that presence of spheres in the bones is another reason for article's idea. On the contrary, the lecturer explains that these spheres are exist in the other fossils which are belong to other animals. So, these spheres are unlikely to be the remaining of the T.rex's blood cells.

Finally, the reading passages touches on the results of the scientists which indicate the presence of collagen- a component of living bone tissue. Conversely, the speaker indicates that the collagen can't endure more than one billion years, while T.rexs lived more than ten billion years ago. Therefore, these collagen are from another creatures which are lived much more recently.

and they produces organic substance
and they produce organic substances

is that presence of spheres in the bones is another reason
is that the presence of spheres in the bones is another reason

these spheres are exist in the other fossils
these spheres exist in the other fossils
these spheres are existing in the other fossils

are from another creatures
are from another creature
are from other creatures