TPO 3 Integrated Essay

TPO 3 Integrated Essay

In this set of materials the article posits that one famous painting which is attributed to Rembrandt - a Dutch painter - is not painted by her, and provides three reason of support. However, the lecturer raises questions on the ideas on presents some evidence to refute them all.

First, the author of the reading passage states that the woman whom be painted in this art, is wearing dresses in some colors which is not expected from Rembrandt. On the contrast, the professor cast doubt on this point by saying that if the original painting will be revealed, this picture exactly is same with what we expected from Rembrandt. According to the professor, hundred years after original painting one other person added some colors to painting in order to improve the value of the portrait.

The next explanation which is uttered in the article is that there are some contradictions between the colors and the shadows, while Rembrandt was a great painter. In contrary, the lecturer explains that if the original painting can be seen, everyone will notice that it is a realistic picture and colors and shadows are used in a perfect way, just as Rembrandt's other works. She mentions that the second painter made some errors when he was making changes in the painting.

Finally, the article asserts that this picture was painted on the several pieces of wood and Rembrandt used to utilize one piece of wood for her works. Conversely, the speaker indicates that the examination showed that wood which used for this painting is from the same tree that Rembrandt used for her other paintings. She indicates that the original portrait was painted on the one piece of wood and the second painter after one hundred years used several pieces of wood.

the lecturer raises questions on the ideas on presents some evidence to refute them all.
the lecturer raises questions on the ideas on presenting some evidence to refute them all.
the lecturer raises questions on the ideas to present some evidence to refute them all.

the woman whom be painted in this art, is wearing dresses
the woman who is painted in this art, is wearing dresses //check books about 'whom and who'

is same with what we expected
is same as what we expected

showed that wood which used for this painting is from the same tree
showed that the wood which is used for this painting is from the same tree
showed that the wood used for this painting is from the same tree

---------------------