TPO 33, integrated

TPO 33, integrated

The passage mainly explains that carved stone balls are discovered in several places at Scotland. They are shape and have unify size, but their purpose is unclear until now: hence, the passage made several reason for proving this challenge. The lecture, however, introduces some evidences that undermine such claims.

First, the article claims that carved stone balls were used as weapon for hunting and fighting since they have holes and grooves on the surface which are useful for strung. The professor, casts doubt on this point by saying that Neolithic weapons have some crack, or they broke during war, while these artifacts well preserved and did not damage.

Second, the carved stone balls were used as weights and measures system reasoning that they are relatively uniform size, as the author claims, is repudiated by the lecturer. She mentions that carved stone balls were made from different types stones with different densities like sand stone, green stone and so forth. It is clear that different densities do not have unify weights: therefore, they never used as primitive system of weights and measure.

Third, the reading points out that carved stone balls severed as social purpose because most of them have elaborate shape. In contrast, the speaking says that these artifacts did not use as ornament stuffs since some of them have complicated detaile and others are simple. It is argued that the difference between shapes could not make a coherent social purpose for people.

The passage mainly explains that
Description: check books how to use 'explain'

They are shape and have unify size
They are shaped and have unified sizes

made several reason
made several reasons

while these artifacts well preserved and did not damage.
while these artifacts are well preserved and did not damage.

they are relatively uniform size,
they have a relatively uniform size,

they never used as primitive system
they are never used as primitive system

severed as social purpose
severed as social purposes
severed as a social purpose

Sentence: In contrast, the speaking says that these artifacts did not use as ornament stuffs since some of them have complicated detaile and others are simple.
Error: detaile Suggestion: No alternate word

----------------------