tpo 36

tpo 36

The reading and the lecture give information about a reasons that lead to Mary Rose, an English wasrship, to sank suddenly while leading attack on the french during the battle of Solent. While the reading suggests three theories to explain why Mery Rose sank, the lecture refutes all the theories illustrated in the reading passage.

First, the reading explains that the gun ports were flooded with water because it did not close probably after guns were fired. The professor disagrees with the statment. He mentions that the scientists found that the warship wrakage guns still loaded. If the shipe sank because the gun ports did not close probably after firing, then guns are expected to be empty.

Second, contrary to what belief in the reading that sailors fail to obay their captain because they did not like him, the professor says that sailors are unlikely not to follow their captain orders. The warship was the largest, fastest and on the top of the British navy warships. British navy are likely assign their best navy sailers to operate the wareship and obey the captain even though they dislike him.

Finally, a French officer mentioned that the French navy did a significant damage to Mary Rose. The professor states that poloitical motiviation is behind what the officer says. The French officer is more likely sayed that to show that the French warshaps navy were at the same power as English warships navy.

about a reasons that lead to Mary Rose
about a reason that leads to Mary Rose

the gun ports were flooded with water because it did not close probably after guns were fired.
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

contrary to what belief in the reading
contrary to the belief in the reading

sailors are unlikely not to follow their captain orders
sailors are unlikely to follow their captain's orders
sailors are likely not to follow their captain's orders

British navy are likely assign their best navy sailers
British navy are likely assigning their best navy sailors
British navy are likely to assign their best navy sailors

Sentence: The reading and the lecture give information about a reasons that lead to Mary Rose, an English wasrship, to sank suddenly while leading attack on the french during the battle of Solent.
Error: wasrship Suggestion: warship

Sentence: The professor disagrees with the statment.
Error: statment Suggestion: statement

Sentence: He mentions that the scientists found that the warship wrakage guns still loaded.
Error: wrakage Suggestion: ?

Sentence: If the shipe sank because the gun ports did not close probably after firing, then guns are expected to be empty.
Error: shipe Suggestion: ship

Sentence: Second, contrary to what belief in the reading that sailors fail to obay their captain because they did not like him, the professor says that sailors are unlikely not to follow their captain orders.
Error: obay Suggestion: obey

Sentence: British navy are likely assign their best navy sailers to operate the wareship and obey the captain even though they dislike him.
Error: sailers Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: wareship Suggestion: warship

Sentence: The professor states that poloitical motiviation is behind what the officer says.
Error: motiviation Suggestion: motivation
Error: poloitical Suggestion: political

Sentence: The French officer is more likely sayed that to show that the French warshaps navy were at the same power as English warships navy.
Error: warshaps Suggestion: warships
Error: sayed Suggestion: No alternate word

----------------------