TPO 7 Q1

TPO 7 Q1

In this sets of materials, the article states that the wood companies in the United States will not use ecocertified and provides three reasons of supports. However, the professor explains that he did not agree with the article and refutes each of author's reasons.

First, the reading states that American consumers are exposed to so much advertising that they would not value or even pay attention to the ecocertification label. The professor refutes this point by stating that the American consumers cared for ecocertification label. especially from independent agency certification. American interested about the environment.

Second, the article claims that ecocertified wood will be more expensive than uncertified wood. However, the professor contends that the price is not important if we are want to protect environment. especially if there are simple difference between the prices. He gave example how much it will be expensive. He said about 5% higher from ecocertified wood.

Third, the article avers that pursuing certification would make sense for American wood companies only if they marketed most of their products aboard. The lecture opposes this point by saying that the company wood want control on market in United States. If the people care about ecocertification wood, the foreign companies will control on market in United States.

if we are want to protect environment.
if we want to protect environment.

He gave example
He gave an example

Sentence: The lecture opposes this point by saying that the company wood want control on market in United States.
Description: The fragment wood want control is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

-------------------