Tpo12 q1

Tpo12 q1

In this set of material, the reading states that the full-length portrait of a teenager girl was Jane Austen and provides three reasons of supports. However, the professor explains that many evidence are proofing that the portrait is not Jane Austen and refutes each of author's reasons.

First, the reading states that Austen's family gave permission to use the portrait as an illustration in an edition of her letters, and her family has endorsed the claim that the girl in the portrait is Jane Austen. The professor refutes this point by stating that her family said that after 70 years from she died. He said that her family will not remember her face when she was teenager.

Second, the article claims that the face in the portrait clearly resembles the one in Cassandra's sketch. However, the professor contends that they were many teenagers in her family, and this portrait for her niece.

Third, the reading avers that the painting is unsigned and undated, but the style links it to Ozias Humphery. The lecture opposes this point by saying that this style came later, when she was old women because this style came after 27 years

after 70 years from she died.
after 70 years from her death.

and this portrait for her niece.
and this portrait is for her niece.

when she was old women
when she was an old women

No. of Words: 195 250 //more content wanted from the lecture