tpo19 task1

tpo19 task1

In this set of material the reading passage is about a new method in advertising which is named buzz; moreover, the reading passage is talking about the bad effect of buzzing. On the other hand, the listening passage was a speech by a student who works as a buzzer in his empty times.

According to the reading passage, the companies use buzzers and pay them for advertising; however the writer believe that if the target person, who buzzer is talking with knows about his or her job is not going to buy the product because he or she may thought that he is getting wrong information about the product. In contrast, the speaker believes that the mentioned problem in the reading passage is not true because the buzzer is not paid to introduce and advertise a bad product; in contrast, he is advertising a good product, which he is using and likes; also, he is paid for advertising.

According to the reading's writer, he or she believes that there are no differences between buzzers and television advertisement system because both of them are not going to answer the customer's questions, and, as a result, the customer do not get satisfice about the product to buy it. However, the speaker believes that the buzzer is responsible to answer all of the customer's questions.

According to reading passage, the writer mentioned the worst effect of this type of advertising; to explain more, writer believes that buzzing is harmful for social relationships; on the other hand, the speaker believes the mentioned problem in the reading passage is not true, he, moreover, believes that if you advertise a high quality product, it causes for you to have stronger relationships with you customer because they are going to love the product as you do.

if the target person, who buzzer is talking with knows about his or her job is not going to buy the product
if the target person whom buzzer is talking with knows about his or her job is not going to buy the product

because he or she may thought that
because he or she may think that

a good product, which he is using and likes
a good product that he is using and likes

Sentence: According to the reading's writer, he or she believes that there are no differences between buzzers and television advertisement system because both of them are not going to answer the customer's questions, and, as a result, the customer do not get satisfice about the product to buy it.
Error: satisfice Suggestion: No alternate word

too much content from reading passage.