Tpo2

Tpo2

In this set of material, the reading passage and the listening passage discuss the effect of having group of people as team on success of the project.The author thinks it is a grat idea and suggests three advantages.While, the professor, repudiates what states in the article and provides an example results from a team workers in a company which counterclaims those three advantages of the passage.

First,the reading passage states that team of workers would add wider knowledge,expertise and skills to the project and how those people have the right to create risky decision Whereas, the professor claims that in some cases, some individuals of team workers,would work hard and others lay on them.Since,the result relay on the team and their hard worker members would be unsatisfied.

Second, the professor believes that the work would not be so faster or the result become quickly as the reading suggests,because to make important decision to the company need several meetings to influence everybody which makes the projects moves slow.

Third,the author states that overall team results can be highly significant and recognizable if we complare it with the work done alone.However, the professor casts doubt this idea and thinks that what if the project fail,those members who refutes the idea but no one listen to them will be blamed with entire group.

and provides an example results from a team workers in a company
and provides an example which results from a team workers in a company
and provides an example resulting from a team workers in a company

Since,the result relay on
Since,the result relies on

or the result become quickly
or the result becomes quickly

makes the projects moves slow.
makes the projects move slow.

if the project fail,those members who refutes the idea but no one listen to them will be blamed with entire group.
if the project fails, those members who refute the idea but no one listens to them will be blamed with the entire group.

Sentence: In this set of material, the reading passage and the listening passage discuss the effect of having group of people as team on success of the project.The author thinks it is a grat idea and suggests three advantages.While, the professor, repudiates what states in the article and provides an example results from a team workers in a company which counterclaims those three advantages of the passage.
Error: grat Suggestion: grant

Sentence: Third,the author states that overall team results can be highly significant and recognizable if we complare it with the work done alone.However, the professor casts doubt this idea and thinks that what if the project fail,those members who refutes the idea but no one listen to them will be blamed with entire group.
Error: complare Suggestion: compare

-------------------------