TPO27(integrated)

TPO27(integrated)

Essay topics in audio

In this set of materials, both the reading passage and the lecture discussed some possible arguments proposed as the causes of the Little Ice Age. The reading stated three proposals for that phenomenon. However, the lecture repudiated what stated in the reading resting upon fallacious premises and provides three counterclaims proofing that those mentioned testimonies are old fashioned and are in confliction with new information.

Firstly, the reading claimed that ocean currents were one of the factors that contributed in the Little Ice Age. The professor contradicted this point by acknowledging that although ocean currents affected the earth climate in some parts of the world like Europe and North of America, in southern hemosphere where no glaciers existed, they cannot be mentioned as significant factors.

Secondly, the reading argued that the clouds which resulted from volcanic eruptions were played an important role in occurring Little Ice Age. Notwithstanding, the professor highlighted that if volcanic eruptions were too huge to produced such dark clouds that lead to that happening, as volcanos could produced striking visual effects, some other documents related to that numerous activities of volcanos such as colorful sunsets or grey snows would have been reported.

Lastly, the article contended that as humans’ population decreased, there was a decline in greenhouse gases that helped the earth became cooler. This seemed to be incorrect as explained in the reading. The professor or articulated that as the humans' population grew back very quickly, there were not enough time for absorbing carbon dioxide by plants and decrease the greenhouse effects.

the clouds which resulted from volcanic eruptions were played an important role
the clouds resulted from volcanic eruptions were played an important role
the clouds which are resulted from volcanic eruptions were played an important role

were too huge to produced such dark clouds
were too huge to produce such dark clouds

as volcanos could produced striking visual effects
as volcano could produce striking visual effects

The professor or articulated that as the humans' population grew back very quickly, there were not enough time for absorbing carbon dioxide
The professor articulated that as the humans' population grew back very quickly, there were no enough time for absorbing carbon dioxide

Sentence: However, the lecture repudiated what stated in the reading resting upon fallacious premises and provides three counterclaims proofing that those mentioned testimonies are old fashioned and are in confliction with new information.
Error: confliction Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The professor contradicted this point by acknowledging that although ocean currents affected the earth climate in some parts of the world like Europe and North of America, in southern hemosphere where no glaciers existed, they cannot be mentioned as significant factors.
Error: hemosphere Suggestion: hemisphere