Tpo42

Tpo42

In this set of material, the lecture and the reading disagree on the merit of the glass harm accidents of flying birds when they do not recognize those glass and try to pass through them. The reading passage states there are possible solutions such as replacing the one-way Glass with transparent one direction glass, use stripes colorful design, and add the magnetic field on the building which interferes with birds' magnetic ability and notifies them from the danger. In contrary, the professor challenges the article and casts doubt the three possible solutions. Following a brief explanation of the how the lecture rebuffs the article.

First of all, the author asserts that replacing the original window glass with transparent type would prevent the bird from seeing via it; consequently, they can avoid it and not try not to cross it. However, the professor opposes this idea. He believes that those new glasses are usually mirrors and of course it would reflect the shape of the sky. Furthermore, the bird can not distinguish between the mirror and the air; therefore, it would cross through it and injured.

Secondly, the reading passage claims that the colorful stripes would be more helpful for birds to recognize the painted pattern design and avoid fly to them. On the other hand, the lecturer opposes the writer's argument. He points out that these designs of colorful design would add extra danger to the flying birds because if the space of those strips is too wide, the bird would probably fly through them and would not be able to avoid the accident. Moreover, the strips should be that large size to allow plenty of sunlight entrance to the buildings. Otherwise, the room would be too dark from the narrow strips colors.

Finally, the author claims that the using of the magnetic compass which interacts with the magnetic field of the birds and notifies then from the danger of maneuvering through the glass window. While, the professor in the lecture, thinks this experiment is detrimental and refutes it. For many, the speaker believes that birds usually use their magnetic ability only when they tend to migrate long distances from the cold places to the warm area only. So, in the regular days at cities and short distances, it is useless. For this, adding the compass would not help those birds to recognize those glass windows and unhelpful in avoiding them.

casts doubt the three possible solutions.
casts doubt on three possible solutions.

Following a brief explanation of the how the lecture rebuffs the article.
Following is a brief explanation of the how the lecture rebuffs the article.

they can avoid it and not try not to cross it.
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

Sentence: Following a brief explanation of the how the lecture rebuffs the article.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a WH-adverb
Suggestion: Refer to the and how

Write the essay in 20 minutes. Don't need reasons in the introduction.

----------------------