TPO8 (integrated)

Essay topics

The reading states that, Chevalier distorted or invented many events in the memoir to make his life seem more exciting and glamorous than it really was.And provides three supporting reasons, converselly the professor says that no memoir will perfect in each detail but he was accurate and reliable. And refutes each claim in the reading.

First the reading claims that,in his memoir the Chevalier claims that while living in switzerland, he was very wealthy, and it is know that he spent a great deal of money there on parties and gambling. The Critics thus argue that if the Chevalier had really been rich, he would not have needed to borrow money. But the professor says that Chevalier have to sell first to get money then he spent it on parties, so he borrowed money to get cash and used it in parties and grambaling.

Second the reading says that critics complain that the memoir cannot possibly capture these conversations accurately , because it was written many years after the conversation occured. However the professor says that, Chevalier stayed each night after his conversation with the famous writer Voltaire, wrote each conversation immediately after they finished that's why it was accurate.

Third, the reading states that Chevalier had a number of politically well- connected friends in Venice who could have offered a bribe. But the professor says that, he was escape from present so even he he had powerful friends they cannot help him. Best evedince came from venice ceiling had repaired and escape exactly as he said he did.

it is know that
it is known that

Chevalier have to sell first to get money
Chevalier had to sell first to get money

he was escape from present
he was escaping from present

Sentence: The reading states that, Chevalier distorted or invented many events in the memoir to make his life seem more exciting and glamorous than it really was.And provides three supporting reasons, converselly the professor says that no memoir will perfect in each detail but he was accurate and reliable.
Error: converselly Suggestion: conversely

Sentence: First the reading claims that,in his memoir the Chevalier claims that while living in switzerland, he was very wealthy, and it is know that he spent a great deal of money there on parties and gambling.
Error: switzerland Suggestion: Switzerland

Sentence: But the professor says that Chevalier have to sell first to get money then he spent it on parties, so he borrowed money to get cash and used it in parties and grambaling.
Error: grambaling Suggestion: gambling

Sentence: Second the reading says that critics complain that the memoir cannot possibly capture these conversations accurately , because it was written many years after the conversation occured.
Error: occured Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Best evedince came from venice ceiling had repaired and escape exactly as he said he did.
Error: evedince Suggestion: evidence