In the United States, it had been common practice since the late 1960s not to suppress natural forest fires. The “let it burn” policy assumed that forest fires would burn themselves out quickly, without causing much damage. However, in the summer of 1988,

The reading states that ”let it burn” policy causing much damage and the forest fire in Yellowstone was the perfect example of it because it was burned for more than two months and spread over the huge area, so let it burn policy must be replace. On the other side professor disagree with the reading passage and refuses each point that made by the reading. In addition, she also provides her own explanation to demonstrate her view.

First, the reading states that the fire causes tremendous damage to the trees and smaller plants. On the other side, professor define her view by saying that it is true that trees were burned and destroyed in fire forest but it also creates the opportunity for the new plant to grow up in more space.

Second, the reading states that the forest fire affected the park wildlife like deer and elk. Professor refuses the point that made by passage by saying that it is an opportunity for an animal like rabbits for making a good habitat because some of the small plants who survives forest fire are the food resources for the rabbits.

Third, the passage defines that the forest fire also affects the local business because of the low tourist attraction. On the other side professor says that the forest fire does not happed every year and visitors came the next year after the forest fire. Therefore, in professor’s point of view, the attraction of the tourist was same after the forest fire and it only affected for one year.

so let it burn policy must be replace.
so let it burn policy must be replaced.

professor disagree with the reading passage
professor disagrees with the reading passage

she also provides her own explanation to demonstrate her view.
she also provides her own explanations to demonstrate her view.

professor define her view
professor defines her view

Professor refuses the point that made by passage
Professor refuses the point that was made by passage
or: Professor refuses the point made by passage

some of the small plants who survives forest fire are the food resources for the rabbits.
some of the small plants who survive in the forest fire are the food resources for the rabbits.

Sentence: On the other side professor says that the forest fire does not happed every year and visitors came the next year after the forest fire.
Error: happed Suggestion: No alternate word