why buzzing should be banned in?

why buzzing should be banned in?

The article poses a new strategy called buzzing implemented by advertisers in which they employ people, buzzers, so that they elevate their products anytime when they visit people; whether it is just manipulating people is argumentative and three factors are illustrated showing it should be inhibited. A buzzer however, whom the professor has invited, repudiates those reasons based on his own experiences.

The first objection regarding buzzing is that the buzzers are paid in order to advertise the products which they might have not used them positively leading to present wrong information to people. By way of contrast, the buzzer explains the process of buzzing in which companies detect people who use product and are satisfied with it; also they are paid to do so, same as him, yet they are not like the actors who are paid to tell lie about products in usual advertising. In fact, he does think that commodity is worthy to be recommended by him.

Since the buzzers seem not to be the manufacturers' advertisers, what they explain about the goods as compliments would be plausible for people while they may deceive people by their incentive words. Conversely, the buzzer claims that when he is introducing a product to others, people do not believe him as easily as it is posited in the passage. Additionally, they bring up series of questions regarding the price, services and how long he has been applying that product and if he cannot provide suitable and convincing answers, they will not purchase it.

The last and apparently the most terrible one is related to the relationships among people. They would lose the trust of each other in that they may think everyone whom they meet would be a buzzer. On the contrary, the buzzer declares that producers cannot hire buzzers while their products are not suitable; consequently, not only do buzzers are frank and honest to people but also they suggest an appropriate product, as he does it for the phone service he uses. Hence, this process is going to establish trustworthy relationships among people.