Many people enjoy spending time playing and watching sports Why do you think sports are important to people

Many people enjoy spending time playing and watching sports. Why do you think sports are important to people?

there are many ways to do entertainment such as watching movies, listening to music, strolling, etc. Of course, they consist of playing and watching sports. In my point of view, I believe that sports are important to people because of three benefits. these are advancing health, reducing stress and having a chance to attend sport contests.

First and foremost, playing any kind of sport helps us improve our health. we usually sit at the desk working or sleeping all night, of course, we will feel tired and get pain in our backs. However, after waking up or being in the late afternoon, we play sports like jogging, volleyball or soccer. health experts said that regular exercise will help your body be healthier, the immune system and resistance will be significantly improved. Take me for an example, I am a lazy girl and of course, I seldom play sports and I always feel tired. but there is a period when I try to get up early to go for a walk of about 1km per morning, I realize that my health is better everyday.

Secondly, playing and watching sports also makes us less stressed. As you know, there are many sports programmes such as the World cup or Asian cup. So what are the purposes of these programmes? One is for entertainment. after a long day at work, instead of surfing social media, we can also watch sports and if possible, we are able to play them. I am sure that we will feel better not only with physical health but also with mental health. For example, my aunt goes jogging every late afternoon and she said that she is happier hence she has a chance to connect with nature.

Last but not least, being good at a sport, we will have the opportunity to attend domestic and international sports competitions. if we excel in playing any sport, we can attend a soccer club and compete with other clubs. Gradually, the larger organizations we join in, the more chances to attend international contests we have. For example, Quang Hai has a passion for soccer, he laboriously plays everyday, and now he is a well - known footballer.

To sum up, watching and playing sports are essentials for all people. because it helps us to elevate physical and mental health and maybe we have a chance to be professional players in the future.