(CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP) Your leadership and networking skills:Outline your experience and style of leadership. You should discuss your commitment to networking within the Chevening community, and beyond, in order to find solutions or bring about beneficia

(CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP) Your leadership and networking skills:Outline your experience and style of leadership. You should discuss your commitment to networking within the Chevening community, and beyond, in order to find solutions or bring about beneficial change.

Max 300 words

I am really passionate about organization activity. It was leading me to envelope in organization since I was student in Junior High School. Currently, I am becoming a leader for Indonesian Youth Organization commonly known as PPMI, I also become Coordinator of ASEAN students for World Student Environmental Network usually known as WSEN. Becoming a chief of organization in national and international level is not easy job to do. As a consequence, I have to fair and democracy with my members. For instance, I always give choices to members in my decision. What's more, I usually rotate monthly meeting time because I know every member in every country has different time-zones. Hence, I can be fair to my members as well as I can absorb all members’ aspirations in a manner of democracy.

Experience in organization has encouraged me to be loyal in something. I tend to be convinced that world student environmental network can be connected to build more networking in Chevening community. Because of the members of WSEN are consisted of more than 40 different countries throughout the world. If I am become Chevening awardee, I would build networking between Chevening alumni and my organization to find better solution in terms of environmental foreign policy. As environmental is a concern of all countries over the world.

since I was student in Junior High School.
since I was a student in Junior High School.

is not easy job
is not an easy job

Because of the members of WSEN are consisted of more than 40 different countries
Because the members of WSEN are consisted of more than 40 different countries

If I am become Chevening awardee,
If I could become Chevening awardee,

Sentence: If I am become Chevening awardee, I would build networking between Chevening alumni and my organization to find better solution in terms of environmental foreign policy.
Error: awardee Suggestion: ?

Minimum 250 words wanted