Motivation Letter

Motivation Letter

My interest in business education stems from years ago when my father as a businessman let me as a 10 years old girl play a role in his decision making process.
I worked during my study years. I have managed a team in Research and Development Department of a well-known company in Iran called Pars Data and currently I’m the Marketing supervisor at Asanegar Company. In addition I have taken apart in two human resources projects (TMS that stands for talent management system and standardization) for Khoshgavar Company which is the agency of Coca-Cola in Iran.

I have also a strong academic background. As a top student in bachelor degree I had the chance to continue my education in master degree without entrance exam; so I had a opportunity to follow my dream and now I’m about to graduate with a Master's degree in Business Administration from PNU university in Tehran.

Furthermore I’m so interested in new controversial management topics, as a consequence I wrote 2 articles about neromarketing and e-commerce. Beside that I formulated a strategic plan for Asanegar which boost up their performance. Working as a software architecture made me to think in creative way, analyzing applications and considering any possibilities.

I suppose that I could be a valuable asset. After reviewing my CV, I hope that you realize that I am well qualified so I look forward to discussing my qualifications by email at asdf@gmail.com .

Thank you so much for your time.
Best,
Sahar Pahlevani