A SPECIAL GIFT I RECEIVED

A SPECIAL GIFT I RECEIVED

I am 22 years old, now. And during those 22 years, I got many presents in different occasions. Most of us smile when receiving gifts, however, I am going to tell you a special gift which I cried to receive – my family.

The moment I was born and shed tears to welcome my life is the instant that God gives me the greatest gift on over the world which not all people have and keep it – a full family. There were five members in my family 22 years ago. And now seven members live together, including my parents, my oldest brother with his wife and son, my next brother and me. In the overview, we are just a normal family with the income enough to live. With many efforts, my family supports me to grow and get high study. This is material value which the gift brings to me, but it is not all things. The most importance is that family is an invaluable moral gift. Home is the limitless and undying resource of love. I will be warmed when feeling cold outside and I will be sympathized and forgiven when making mistakes. We have fun together when I am happy; and when I have sadness, I am always consoled and given heartfelt advices. Besides, my family are always by my side whenever I get sick. I am still taken care of although they are very busy. It seems that family is the best effective medicine for me to go over many things, not only illness. Moreover, my beloved gift brings me knowledge and living experiences which are not taught at schools. They are interesting awareness that usually I do not know I was learning, but they are really useful for my life.

Sometimes I feel unpleasant and trouble with my gift, but it is not very serious. In general, my family is always the most peaceful place for me. I want to say thanks God for giving me this wonderful gift. And to everyone who have gifts like mine, please always love and respect your family.

This is material value
This is the material value

Besides, my family are always by my side
Besides, my family is always by my side

And to everyone who have gifts like mine
And to everyone who has gifts like mine

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'I'.