Essay topics: Can knowledge be a burden rather than a benefit?
Knowledge is the ability to know something that another person does not know. It means having an edge over something or someone in any area of life. Like every other thing about humans, knowledge also comes with its limitations. It gets to a point when we believe we know to much about everything and choose not to follow instructions. But, I don't believe that knowledge is ever a burden, because, with the right information about a particular situation, solutions are easily provided.
As humans we are all gifted or knowledgeable in certain areas. We cannot know it all. In these areas in which we are gifted, we may run into trouble that may be difficult to fix, but due to the knowledge we ha ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Do we need other people in order to understand ourselves (56.25)
- Can Success Be Disastrous (70.46510000000001)
- Is conscience a more powerful motivator than money, fame or power? (73.33329999999999)
- Do changes that makes our lives easier not necessarily make them better? (86.66670000000001)
- Are books the most important part of education, or are other modes of learning more important? (32.8571)
- Can knowledge be a burden rather than a benefit? (52.5)
- Should people take responsibility for solving problems that affect their community or nation in general? (72.5)
- Is it important to question the ideas and decisions of those in authority. (68)
- What is your view of the idea that mistakes are necessary for creativity. (60)
- Do people need to lie sometimes, or is lying always harmful. (72.2222)