Essay topics: Is conscience a more powerful motivator than money, fame or power?
Conscience is that powerful inner voice within us that tells us what is right and what is wrong. Our conscience is always active and always leading us to make the right decisions. It is left to us to listen to it, or to follow its leading. Various mistakes in our lives arises as a result of us following the popular opinion instead of our conscience. The popular opinion will only make sense for a period of time, but sooner or later you would realize that you should have followed your conscience. I believe conscience is not has popular as the quest for fame, power or money among individuals, group e.t.c.
Politics in Nigeria has been in a poor state over the pas t decade. There have been se ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Do we need other people in order to understand ourselves (56.25)
- Can Success Be Disastrous (70.46510000000001)
- Is conscience a more powerful motivator than money, fame or power? (73.33329999999999)
- Do changes that makes our lives easier not necessarily make them better? (86.66670000000001)
- Are books the most important part of education, or are other modes of learning more important? (32.8571)
- Can knowledge be a burden rather than a benefit? (55)
- Should people take responsibility for solving problems that affect their community or nation in general? (72.5)
- Is it important to question the ideas and decisions of those in authority. (68)
- What is your view of the idea that mistakes are necessary for creativity. (60)
- Do people need to lie sometimes, or is lying always harmful. (72.2222)