Essay topics: Discuss a hobby or sport
Sport is defined as activities based on physical performance, agility and entertainment for the audience and sailing, therefore, is not recognized as a type of sport by a vast majority of people since it doesn’t utterly satisfy any of the mentioned features. Unfortunately, nowadays a conversation, mainly about sports, refers only to those including a ball. From my perspective, any activity that requires an integration of technique and body command should be accepted as a sport regardless of the ratio. Sailing demands more technique and fairly less physical activity and entertainment. Therefore, it is exposed to an unfair treatment. I will prove why sailing should be considered a ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Is it important to question the ideas and decisions of people in position of authority? (90)
- What is your view of the idea that every obstacle can be turned into an opportunity? Plan and write an essay in which you develop your point of view on the issue. (90)
- Should a college education focus on cultivating and encouraging the imagination of students or on teaching basic facts and standards so that we all share a certain amount of common knowledge? (83.33329999999999)
- Discuss a hobby or sport (95)
- Do small events lead to catastrophes or are great events initiated by other causes? (85)
- Does having courage mean that we have no fear, or that we act despite being afraid? (96.66670000000001)