Essay topics: Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
What other measure do you think might be effective?
To a little extent this might be true that increasing price of petrol is a good way to get rid of problems like growing traffic and pollution. Whenever it happens, people start getting rid of using personal vehicles if it is not necessary. But the truth is that, they keep on using it even if the work is of little importance, since today, "Time is more valuable than Money". In today's busy life everyone has very little time and so much to do. So everybody wants to save every moment and utilize it up to the maximum that they can. That's why everyone prefer to take their personal vehicles wherever they go, irrespective of the destination being faraway or nearby.
But to get rid of the problems of growing traffic and pollution we must take different preventive and cautionary actions. We can encourage them for using bicycle or to take public transport for going to their work places or ask them to take walk if they are going to the shopping arena situated nearby. Automobile companies and government must put an extra effort to make more fuel efficient cars and encourage the electric powered cars. All these things may not be so effective but can reduce the problem to some extent.
One more way to arrest the issue of growing pollution in the environment is to increase the fuel (petrol and diesel) prices. It can minimize the pollution problem but may affect the vital sectors gravely. So the government has to take measured and effective steps to curb the menace of pollution occurring through vehicle wastes.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 5 days ago||Stephanie Kaushal||73||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 5 days ago||sarawu||61||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 4 days ago||Paula||67||Read full essay|
|3 months 4 days ago||aldyth||84||Read full essay|
|4 months 2 weeks ago||max1991||84||Read full essay|
|6 months 3 weeks ago||Julian||73||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 weeks ago||pratik_dkr1||85||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 weeks ago||prfrance||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 6 months ago||vjtca28||80||Read full essay|
|1 year 8 months ago||boxu.zhang||80||Read full essay|
- Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible, other want to live along their parents as long as they can. Discuss what will you choose (70)
- People do many things to stay healthy. What do you do for good health? (86.66670000000001)
- Parents are the best teacher. Agree or disagree (70)
- Is it better to be underrated by people then to be overrated by them? (52.8571)
- Internet rules the lives and means of people these days. It caters to good and evil alike. Seemingly it is the largest media of communication. Discuss (76.66670000000001)
- “Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persis (67)
- A colleague of the great scientist James Watson remarked that Watson was always “lounging around, arguing about problems instead of doing experiments.” He concluded that “There is more than one way of doing good science.” It was Watson’s form of idleness, (83.33329999999999)
- “Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persis (47.5)
- “Life without memory is no life at all, just as intelligence without the possibility of expression is not really intelligence. Our memory is a coherence, our reason, our feeling, even our action. Without it, we are nothing.” – Buñuel“Many a man fails to b (57.1429)
- In the age of television, reading books is not as important as it once was. People can learn as much by watching television as they can by reading books.Agree or disagreeIn developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which (65)