Essay topics: Is sacrifice necessary to make progress?
Life is a journey in which human's strive to achieve greatness, happiness, and prosper. It is human nature to set goals for oneself in order to progress consistently throughout one's lifetime. In order to achieve a goal, one must work through obstacles and climb walls he is faced with. Life's obstacles can be strong and brutal but, in order to overcome them, one must give his all and sacrifice comfort and time. Progress cannot be accomplished without hard work and sacrifice, the saying "No pain, no gain" rings true for all people enduring all circumstances.
Jose Marti was a Cuban Revolutionary who fought tirelessly against Spain (and later America) for Cuba's long deserved independence. H ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- The diagrams below show the changes that have taken place at Queen Mary Hospital since its construction in 1960.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.You should spend about 20 minutes o (95)
- Is sacrifice necessary to make progress? (86)
- Sample Task 2 IELTS Writing Questions (90)
- Become a confident speaker (0)
- Will the new TOEFL test be more difficult than the current test? (0)
- What's different about the new TOEFL test? (90)
- TOEFL reading tips (90)
- Toefl Essay Writing Tips (100)
- TOEFL Listening Section Topic Insights (100)
- Vocabulary words for Listening (T-Z) (100)