Essay topics: Some people think that parents should teach tchildren how to be good member of society. Others, however believe this that school is the place to learn this.
But what I personally think is that former parents are far batter then latter. Actually how to be good in society can only be taught by parents. One cannot learn it from school, as in school we are only taught about knowledge, leadership, and other activities like dancing, singing etc. but not sociality. The tendency to colligate with others can only be learnt if a child lives in society and his parents should let him know about how to live in society, how to talk to people of ages of all the range from youngster to a senior citizen, how to negotiate or deal with people with different natures like people with high self esteem or people with loose temper. All these things one cannot learn it from school. That's why children who spend there whole school life in boarding schools can never perform well in a society also they can never able to manage with people with higher or lower level from them. But those who are taught by there parents about society do very well in every field.For an example there was a big business man used to live in our society. Everybody called him bad man as he never talk to anyone and if someone tries to talk to him he never replied in polite manner, even in his company he never talk to his employees politely and always scold them if even a small thing went wrong. But the truth of his life is that he studied in very well known school and done his graduation from a top most university but and at the same time he hardly spent any time with his parents in his school days also they might never tell him about society so now although he is successful in his business because of his good schooling but he is looser in society as nobody likes him and they call him bad man.
So what I think that latter parents are wrong in their opinion because every child can only learn sociality from his parents only.
- Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible, other want to live along their parents as long as they can. Discuss what will you choose (70)
- People do many things to stay healthy. What do you do for good health? (86.66670000000001)
- Parents are the best teacher. Agree or disagree (50)
- Is it better to be underrated by people then to be overrated by them? (52.8571)
- Internet rules the lives and means of people these days. It caters to good and evil alike. Seemingly it is the largest media of communication. Discuss (76.66670000000001)
- “Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persis (68.1818)
- A colleague of the great scientist James Watson remarked that Watson was always “lounging around, arguing about problems instead of doing experiments.” He concluded that “There is more than one way of doing good science.” It was Watson’s form of idleness, (83.33329999999999)
- “Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persis (47.5)
- “Life without memory is no life at all, just as intelligence without the possibility of expression is not really intelligence. Our memory is a coherence, our reason, our feeling, even our action. Without it, we are nothing.” – Buñuel“Many a man fails to b (57.1429)
- In the age of television, reading books is not as important as it once was. People can learn as much by watching television as they can by reading books.Agree or disagreeIn developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which (73.33329999999999)