Essay topics: What is your view of the idea that every obstacle can be turned into an opportunity? Plan and write an essay in which you develop your point of view on the issue.
We, unfortunately, confront inevitable problems everyday. If there were no “difficult” situations in our terminology, we wouldn’t be able to identify the problems and their solutions because every problem would be the same for our brain. The alteration of obstacles into opportunities, therefore, has become essential. The author of the quote has explicitly advocated and described the necessity of turning obstacles into an opportunity. From my standpoint, there are two ways to take advantage of a problem: being born with a related quality or developing required skills. During this essay I will illustrate and defend this perspective of mine.
Turning an obstacle into an oppo ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Is it important to question the ideas and decisions of people in position of authority? (90)
- What is your view of the idea that every obstacle can be turned into an opportunity? Plan and write an essay in which you develop your point of view on the issue. (90)
- Should a college education focus on cultivating and encouraging the imagination of students or on teaching basic facts and standards so that we all share a certain amount of common knowledge? (83.33329999999999)
- Discuss a hobby or sport (95)
- Do small events lead to catastrophes or are great events initiated by other causes? (85)
- Does having courage mean that we have no fear, or that we act despite being afraid? (96.66670000000001)