140) Some items (such as clothes or furniture) can be made by hand or by machine. Which do you prefer - items made by hand or items made by machine? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your choice. Read

Personally, I would prefer the items made by hand over the items made by machine. I always feel that the items made by hand carry the soul of the person who made them. When I use these items which are made by hand, i feel the touch, the suffering, and even the joy of that hand. Items made by hands often tell stories.

Nowadays, machines invade our world, our life, and even our soul. We became a big fan of machines. We use them in all aspects in our modern life but machines stay machines-solid materials. Machines can produce good items but they will never carry an experience or tell a story. Machines steel our humanity from us and unfortunately we allow them to do so.

All over history, the only items that remain and become a part of our national treasure are the items made by the hands of our ancestors. The most beautiful paintings, the most precious antiques, and the most famous tools are those that made by hand. They carry authenticity, beauty, history, and even express the mystery of the past. One of the most beautiful items made by hand, which I appreciate a lot, is the Monaliza. This painting carries a lot of stories; every person can imagine his own story told by Monaliza. Another example is the Egyptian monuments that persisted over thousands of years and still keep their beauty as if they are made recently. Besides, they tell the Egyptian history and civilization even better than any historian.

In conclusion, we can trust the items made by hands and respect them. We may use the items made by machine in our daily life because they are cheap, however, we will pay anything to obtain an original handmade item because it always captures the hearts.